Personal Injury

Automobile Accidents
If you are involved in an automobile accident do you expect your insurance company to take care of you and your claim? Your insurance agent may be helpful in getting your claim started, but agents do not settle personal injury claims. Your insurance company assigns your case to a claims adjuster who has been aggressively trained to settle your claims for as little money as possible.

For answers to these and other personal injury related questions, go directly to a question by using the link below:

Personal Injury Questions

• What should I do when I’m in a car crash?
• I’ve been hit!
• Record the details!
• I think I’m hurt, but it isn’t really all that bad; just a few aches and pains in my neck, back and hips. What do I do?
• Can I see a chiropractor?
• Why don’t I just settle with my insurance company?
• When do I need a lawyer?
• Who pays for my medical bills and my pain and suffering?
• I want a million dollars – can you help me?
• What happens when the other driver is not insured?
• How do you get paid?

Contact my office at: 503-399-9778